Akabis was formed in 2009 to provide wholesale voice telephone services over the Internet to customers of broadband providers. We are a privately held corporation, headquartered in North Carolina. Our primary customers, such as Internet service providers, use Akabis to provide the telecom know-how allowing voice services to be easily provided to their end customers. Just a few years ago, telephone service over the Internet, generally referred to as VoIP, was sometimes unstable and not seen as a potential valuable offering for business professionals. The Akabis approach has created a superior service level for customers with these advantages:
• Customer Solutions - Give your customers increased productivity through Akabis' solid voice services and other unique features. Expertise - You don't need to keep up with today's voice technology and all the regulatory requirements that come with them. Let Akabis take care of that for you.
• Focus - You can focus on your clients and their needs while Akabis focuses on providing your voice communications needs.
• Value - Save money for your clients. Voice services don't have to be so expensive; Akabis can show you how.
• Stability - We're real people with real equipment and real solutions to help you and your clients save time and money.
• Dependability - You don't have to worry about the system going down. Our equipment is located in carrier-class locations, and is protected with backup power and high-speed bandwidth connections.